onsdag, juli 16, 2008

My LOVE

Four years ago today, Nathan and I got married. I can't believe it has already been 4 years (you probably say, wait until you reach 10 or 45...), I just spent hours looking through our lovely wedding photos (shot by Angela Talley), and it brought back a lot of emotions and smiles I so wish I could relive that day, just the way it was. I wanted to include some of my favorite images of Nathan and a few of us, he was (and still is) so handsome, I love him SO much!!! He is wonderful husband, father and father to be (again). I would be lying if I didn't say he drives me nuts at times, but I guess I love him just as much anyway.












4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Grattis i efterskott!! Vilka underbara foton, ert bröllop var verkligen helt fantastiskt, hoppas vårt blir lika bra. När jag ser din klänning, Helena undrar jag om jag verkligen valde rätt för min del...ja ja det är för sent att ändra sig...
Hörs när jag är tillbaka i staterna!

kram Sara

Anonym sa...

Did you say father to be...again?? Congrats! It's been forever since we talked. I would LOVE to hear from you. I know life has been busy for all of us, but we think about you guys often.

Anonym sa...

Hej! Grattis i efterskott....
Fina foton gillar det med nathans boxershorts bäst!!!
Det var en underbar dag då ert bröllop var!!! Oförglömlig dag/kväll/natt! Puss o kram på er Anna Saknar er massor

Anonym sa...

let's get that album done!!! it would be so much to pour through those images again. love you guys! love you especially as my sister-in-law.tiffany